7 Quick Takes Friday - September 2, 2011 - Vacation Quick Takes
Thanks to Jen for hosting.
Well, we're off to San Diego today! I'm already in lazy vacation mode, so I'm going to slap up a couple YouTube videos that I like and call it good. :) Enjoy!
1. We celebrated 10 years of marriage yesterday! (That means we've been married 50 years in celebrity marriage years, right?)
2. Here's a blast from my past: Kristin Chenoweth singing "Taylor the Latte Boy." I LOVED this song circa 1999 or so. In fact, I still find it pretty hilarious.
3. Another blast from my past - Rockapella performing "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" I watched that show every day when I was a kid. I wanted to to marry the bass singer (Barry Carl).
4. One of my all-time favorite movie scenes. I wish I could get this on MP3.
5. When looking for the above clip, I saw this one on the suggestions tab. Talk about chills! Further Googling revealed that it's Deanna Durbin in the movie "It's a Date." What an incredible voice she has!
6. This is so adorable. I love this kid.
7. Here's another Cover Tune Grab Bag from MercyMe that perfectly fits my vacation mode (and takes place at one of the spots in which we'll be vacationing!). Enjoy!
Welcome to the blog formerly known as A Star of Hope (no worries, all of my old posts from A Star of Hope are still available)! This d...
Forgive me, this is going to be a long one. Yet again, Pope Francis is being attacked for reiterating the teaching of the Catholic Church...
Laura Rose Wahlund 1/21/2017, 12:28pm 7lb 13oz, 20.75 in long My entire pregnancy with Laura was fraught with anxiety due to our t...
A commenter named "crowepps" left a comment on my Open Letter to Congresswoman Speier , and as both her comment and my response a...