7 Quick Takes Friday
Thanks, as always, to Jen.
1. 16w3d today. My appointment went well. Weight, blood pressure, etc. looked good; baby's heartrate was 160. We scheduled the 20-week ultrasound for October 23.
2. We looked at a house last night that we really liked and submitted an offer this morning. However, there are apparently several other offers on the table, so no telling if we'll get it. I guess we'll have to wait and see. My constant prayer during all this homebuying hassle is "God, may Your will be done." I just wish we could know -- I hate living with uncertainty.
3. I'm taking the kids to the Kidsfaire expo this weekend. Lots of fun stuff to do -- I know we'll have a blast.
4. Last Sunday, Elanor said, "Mom, turn off the Wiggles and let's go see Jesus." She has the right idea!
5. We've enrolled Elanor in a church program called "Little Church." Basically she'll go to that while William and I go to Mass. It'll be a relief only having to wrangle one kid. I hope she has a good time.
6. William has started walking a LOT more lately. It's a relief because I was starting to think he'd crawl off to college! He's finally decided that walking isn't half bad.
7. Yarrrrrrrr, me hearties! Shiver me timbers! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum; a pirate's life for me! Don't forget to celebrate National Talk Like a Pirate Day tomorrow. I may wear my Pirate's of the Caribbean mouse ears in honor of the day. :P
Welcome to the blog formerly known as A Star of Hope (no worries, all of my old posts from A Star of Hope are still available)! This d...
Forgive me, this is going to be a long one. Yet again, Pope Francis is being attacked for reiterating the teaching of the Catholic Church...
Laura Rose Wahlund 1/21/2017, 12:28pm 7lb 13oz, 20.75 in long My entire pregnancy with Laura was fraught with anxiety due to our t...
A commenter named "crowepps" left a comment on my Open Letter to Congresswoman Speier , and as both her comment and my response a...